Monday 20 December 2010

Day 99\ Time is slipping by....

It's the eve of 100 days since taking up the reigns for this challenge. Looking at my numbers the first 9 weeks i am overall very pleased with. The objective was really just to 'Get Back in The Habit'. The habit of structured exercised, the habit of recording and progressing my training, the habit of  writing a blog, putting messages on Twitter and Facebore. The last 4 weeks however have been garbage, illness, weather, facilities, dubai, illness. The main positive is the double bought of sickness has got my weight down to 100kg!!!


the sum total of the last 4 weeks

Need to sit down and work out more precisely I'm going to manage training through Jan & Feb along with the financial costs costs associated with this challenge. So far its cost me a pair of shorts and a set of lights and a pump but i don't think that's going to last for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment