Sunday 7 November 2010

Day 56\ First bigish ride.........

Ok so i did my first bigish ride on the 'STEED' yesterday, 40km, 1hr 41mins. I stopped for a few mins to take an early morning double espresso at Bar Centrale, Teolo.

Teolo, Padova

I was out on the road about 6:45, wired up to the U2 playlist from the concert in Rome and i have to say i really enjoyed it. I set of too quick i reckon and my legs were quite tight by the time i reached the climb into Teolo which was more challenging than expected. I probably wasn't helped by not eating since the night before either. However the rest and coffee seemed to sort things out. 40km in 102 mins av speed 23.5km/h. The journey back was spent dreaming of what it'll feel like on a tailor made road bike......reduced barse ache i hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment